Zong PayMax is a Money Transfer, Bank Transfer Service of Zong used to facilitate people to Send and Receive Money, Deposit into the Bank Accounts. You can also Pay Utility Bills via any Zong PayMax Outlet.
Zong PayMax is divided into 3 Sections:
- Zong PayMax Money Transfer
- Zong PayMax Bank Transfer
- Zong PayMax Utility Bills Payments
Lets see in detail what each thing gives:
Zong PayMax Money Transfer:
You can send Money to anybody all over Pakistan without having on-net borders you are able to send money to the people having different cellular SIM.
Zong PayMax Money Transfer Procedure:
To Send Money, You will have to visit to any of the thousands of Zong PayMax outlet or to a merchant to send amount.
Following is the procedure and things required for safe money transfer via Zong PayMax.
- Sender should have the original CNIC by Nadra, PK.
- Sender’s and Receiver’s active numbers so you both can receive SMS.
- Sender’s BVS (Biometric Verification System) Impression is required.
- Receiver’s CNIC number to send amount.
- After Verification of both Sender and Receiver a Transaction ID will be generated.
- A Transaction ID with confirmation of amount will be send to both Sender, Receiver. That’s it!
To Receive Money as well, you should have your original CNIC.
The Procedure below is a guide to Send money through Zong PayMax:
- Show the Transaction ID generated (Received via SMS) when the amount was sent.
- You will also have to provide Biometric Verification to receive money.
- In the end Successful Confirmation Message will be sent to both Sender and Receiver.
Zong PayMax Money Transfer Fee:
|Amount Min.||Amount Max.||Total Fee (PKR)|
Their is a Per Month Limit of Rs. 50,000 per CNIC t0 Send and Receive Money.
Track the nearest PayMax Location through Agent Locator.
Zong PayMax Bank Deposit:
You can transfer money through Zong PayMax outlet or merchant to deposit money in the following 1-Link connected banks account of PK.
Key Points of Zong PayMax Bank Transfer:
- You can deposit the amount in any of the bank’s account demonstrated above.
- The amount transfer will be Instant (Then and There | Not any other step).
- Money Transfer is 100% Secure so you can fully trust the service.
Following is the Procedure to Deposit Money in Bank Account Through Zong PayMax:
- Bring your CNIC along with a Photocopy.
- Tell the amount and Sender’s Mobile Number.
- Tell Receiver’s Mobile #, Account Name & Number to Zong PayMax Agent.
- Confirm the Receiver’s Bank Account Title for any typo, then the transaction will be processed.
- An SMS will be sent from 2525 to both Sender and Receiver about the Transaction success.
- For your record, Don’t forget to collect PayMax Agent Stamped slip.
Zong PayMax Service Charges for Bank Deposit:
|Start – End Amount in PKR||Total Fee (PKR)|
|1 – 1,000||35|
|1,001 – 2,500||50|
|2,501 – 4,000||65|
|4,001 – 6,000||80|
|6,001 – 8,000||90|
|8,001 – 10,000||105|
|10,001 – 13,000||120|
|13,001 – 16,000||130|
|16001 – 20,000||155|
|20,001 – 25,000||170|
|25,001 – 30,000||185|
|30,001 – 40,000||205|
|40,001 – 50,000||225|
There’s also a limit of Rs. 50,000 per month for an individual person / CNIC.
Pay Utility Bills via Zong PayMax:
No matter in which city you are you can pay your Electricity Bills, Gas and Water Bills through Zong PayMax, Take your utility bill to any Zong PayMax outlet, Submit the bill to the agent, only two things from your end will be required:
- Utility Bill Consumer Number (Mentioned on Bill).
- Your Mobile Number.
List of Companies you can pay through Zong PayMax:
- K-Electric (Karachi)
- HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company)
- GEPCO (Gujranwala Electric Supply Company)
- & Every Company.
- KWSB (Karachi Water and Sewerage Board)
- RWASA (Rawalpindi Water and Sanitation Agency)
- BWASA (Bahawalpur Water and Sanitation Agency)
- & Every Company.
- SSGC (Sui Southern Gas Company)
- SNGC (Sui Northern Gas C0mpany)
- CDGK (City District Government Karachi)
How to Open Zong PayMax Account:
You can get all the PayMax Services of Zong by Installing the Zong PayMax App.