i2 Pakistan collaborates with Warid Telecom to sell Lenovo smartphones in Pakistan. i2 Pakistan is the official distributor of Lenovo smartphones in the country that has come into a partnership with Warid for the official Availability Of Lenovo Smartphones At All Warid Business Centers in Pakistan.
The Head of Marketing at i2 Pakistan, Mr. Waqas Nasir, shared the words on the signing ceremony of agreement,
For the previous 28 years we have been serving our customers in the Middle East as well as Pakistan with the most excellent services available worldwide. Customer contentment and facilitation is our top main concern and this affiliation has been established with the plan of improving customer services. Lenovo has transformed itself into a customer-centric source of smart connected devices. We are happy to officially launch to our customers their latest innovative smartphones with reasonable pricing options.
How To Avail:
- As per the official details, the LTE versions of Lenovo smartphones will be exclusively available on Warid’s business centers, selected franchises & Lenovo sales centers across Pakistan.
On the purchase of any of the Lenovo smartphone from Warid business centers, Warid prepaid as well as postpaid customers can get minutes, SMS and data over the period of 3 months absolutely free of charges. The free benefits given include:
- 375 Warid minutes for on-net calls only.
- 375 off-net minutes for all local networks calling.
- 300 SMS for all local networks in Pakistan.
- 3GB 4 G LTE Internet data.
Lenovo Smartphones & Prices:
The models of Lenovo smartphones available at Warid business centers in Pakistan include the following:
- Lenovo A2010 (priced Rs. 10,500 only).
- Lenovo A6000 (priced Rs. 14,900 only).
- Lenovo A7000 (priced Rs. 19,500 only).
- Lenovo VIBE P1M (priced Rs. 17,900 only).
Currently, Zong collaborated with Lenovo & Cheezmall to offer Lenovo ZUK Z1 smartphone in Pakistan with amazing free gifts for Zong customers. Stay connected with SimsPK for more local network offers and news!