Warid Telecom commercially launches its 4G LTE services and network in Sialkot. After the successful and highly vigorous commercial launch of Warid 4G LTE services in major cities of Pakistan, Warid proudly announces the commercial launch of its 4G network in Sialkot, the City of Iqbal. So all new, old and MNP customers of Warid network in Sialkot are now able to use 4G LTE services on their Warid prepaid as well as postpaid numbers.
Warid 4G LTE Cities in Pakistan:
Currently, Warid if offering its 4G LTE network and services in the following 7 major cities of Pakistan namely:
Free Bonus Offered:
Along with the experience of fastest 4G LTE network and services, Warid 4G prepaid as well as postpaid users in Sialkot can also enjoy the following free bonus of 4G launch offer in Sialkot:
- Free of charge SIM replacements with 4G SIM as well as 4G LTE handsets too.
- Free 4G LTE trial service with fair usage policy of 500MBs for 7 days.
Warid 4G LTE Coverage Map In Sialkot:
In the below map, readers can easily view all major parts in Sialkot where Warid 4G LTE service is available.
Eligibility Criteria of Warid 4G LTE Service:
The eligibility criteria for a Warid customer to enjoy Warid free 4G LTE trial service is given below:
- Customer would belong to Warid postpaid category.
- Customer should not be using a usual old Warid SIM. Instead, he should have the new Warid 4G SIM card.
- Customer should live in Warid 4G coverage area.
- Customer should have a 4G compatible handset.
How to Check Availability of Warid 4G LTE Service:
If you want to check that whether you are in Warid 4G coverage areas or not, then 2 procedures are given below:
- Simply send SMS’4G’ to 5555.
- The 4G coverage details of your location or area will be delivered to you via SMS.
- Go to Setting.
- Then, go to Network Selection.
- Finally, go to Manual Search.
- If “Warid LTE” network sign is available, it shows that you live in Warid 4G LTE coverage area.
- If you are eligible to use Warid 4G free trial, then dial 321 from your postpaid SIM.
Screen shot is given below for further guidance: