Warid Introduces Notify Me Service
Warid brings Notify me service for its valued prepaid as well as postpaid customers. Warid Notify me service is basically meant for those situations in which a customer cannot reach across because the number he/she is calling is either switched off or out of reach.
With Warid Notify me service, Warid subscribers will be able to receive instant SMS notification once the number they were calling on has become reachable or it is switched back. So there is no chance to miss an opportunity.
In addition to this, Auto Call Back feature can also be activated in Notify me service by Warid by which you can automatically call the number as soon as it is available on network again.
How To Subscribe:
– For subscription of Warid Notify me service, simply send sms SUB to 4848 or simply Dial *484#
How To Unsubscribe:
– For un-subscription of Warid Notify me service, simply send sms UNSUB to 4848
– For Warid prepaid customers, charges are just Rs. 0.65 + tax / day.
– For Warid postpaid customers, charges are just Rs. 20 + tax / month.
Auto Call Back Feature:
– With this feature, subscribers can automatically call the number as soon as it is available on network again.
– Simply send sms ‘callback on’ to 4848 for the activation.
– For de-activation, simply send sms ‘callback off’ to 4848
– For Warid Prepaid users, there will be flat charging for calls at just Rs 1.6 + tax / min.
– For Warid Postpaid customers, the call charging will be as per as the Tariff Plan.
Warid Introduces Notify Me Service - Details and Instructions: