Warid Telecom proudly introduces its 4G LTE service in Hafizabad, Jhelum, Mansehra & Hub. With this expansion of Warid 4G LTE network in 4 further cities, now Warid 4G LTE service is commercially available in total 34 major cities of Pakistan.
Warid proudly expands its 4G LTE services and network in four cities. with this expansion in Warid LTE network, now Warid LTE services are commercially available in 34 major cities of Pakistan where all new, existing and MNP prepaid and postpaid customers of Warid telecom network can enjoy data usage via Warid LTE fast internet services and quality.
Warid 4G LTE Cities in Pakistan:
Before, Warid was offering its 4G LTE network and services in the following 30 major cities of Pakistan namely:
- Kot Abdul Malik
- Okara/Okara Cantt
Newly Added Cities:
Free Bonus Offered:
Along with the experience of fastest 4G LTE network and services, Warid 4G prepaid as well as postpaid users in new 4 cities can also enjoy the following free bonus of 4G launch offer:
- Free of charge SIM replacements with 4G SIM as well as 4G LTE handsets too.
- Free 4G LTE trial service with fair usage policy of 1GBs for 5 days.
- At selected Warid Franchises & Retail Outlets, G’FIVE LTE 2 & LTE 3 Handsets by Warid will also be available for just Rs.6,999 & Rs. 10,999 respectively with 24GB Free internet for 1 year.
Eligibility Criteria of Warid 4G LTE Service:
The eligibility criteria for a Warid customer to enjoy Warid free 4G LTE trial service is given below:
- Customer would belong to Warid postpaid category.
- Customer should not be using a usual old Warid SIM. Instead, he should have the new Warid 4G SIM card.
- Customer should live in Warid 4G coverage area.
- Customer should have a 4G compatible handset.
How to Check Availability of Warid 4G LTE Service:
If you want to check that whether you are in Warid 4G coverage areas or not, then 2 procedures are given below:
- Simply send SMS’4G’ to 5555.
- The 4G coverage details of your location or area will be delivered to you via SMS.
- Go to Setting.
- Then, go to Network Selection.
- Finally, go to Manual Search.
- If “Warid LTE” network sign is available, it shows that you live in Warid 4G LTE coverage areas.
- If you are eligible to use Warid 4G free trial, dial 321 from your postpaid SIM.
Screen shot is given below for further guidance:
Recently, Warid also facilitated its new prepaid customers by offering Warid LTE SIM Lagao Offer 2016 on the reactivation of Warid prepaid SIMs. Stay connected with SimsPK for further updates!!!