Warid Telecom proudly stretches its 4G LTE network serivecs to 8 major cities of paksitan. In December 2014, Warid commericially launched its 4G LTE netorwk in Pakistan and now it has expanded LTE services to 30 major cities of the country.
Warid proudly expands its 4G LTE services and network in eight cities. with this expansion in Warid LTE network, now Warid LTE services are commercially available in 30 major cities of Pakistan where all new, existing and MNP prepaid and postpaid customers of Warid telecom network can enjoy data usage via Warid LTE fast internet services and quality.
Warid 4G LTE Cities in Pakistan:
Currently, Warid is offering its 4G LTE network and services in the following 13 major cities of Pakistan namely:
Newly Added Cities:
- Okara/Okara Cantt
Free Bonus Offered:
Along with the experience of fastest 4G LTE network and services, Warid 4G prepaid as well as postpaid users in new 8 cities can also enjoy the following free bonus of 4G launch offer in Hyderabad:
- Free of charge SIM replacements with 4G SIM as well as 4G LTE handsets too.
- Free 4G LTE trial service with fair usage policy of 1GBs for 7 days.
Eligibility Criteria of Warid 4G LTE Service:
The eligibility criteria for a Warid customer to enjoy Warid free 4G LTE trial service is given below:
- Customer would belong to Warid postpaid category.
- Customer should not be using a usual old Warid SIM. Instead, he should have the new Warid 4G SIM card.
- Customer should live in Warid 4G coverage area.
- Customer should have a 4G compatible handset.
How to Check Availability of Warid 4G LTE Service:
If you want to check that whether you are in Warid 4G coverage areas or not, then 2 procedures are given below:
- Simply send SMS’4G’ to 5555.
- The 4G coverage details of your location or area will be delivered to you via SMS.
- Go to Setting.
- Then, go to Network Selection.
- Finally, go to Manual Search.
- If “Warid LTE” network sign is available, it shows that you live in Warid 4G LTE coverage area.
- If you are eligible to use Warid 4G free trial, dial 321 from your postpaid SIM.
Screen shot is given below for further guidance: