Ufone brings temporary verification of Ufone SIM procedure for overseas Pakistanis as PTA and Pakistani government has set it mandatory for all telecom operators to sell their individual SIMs after proper Biometric Re-verification system. If you are an Ufone customers and in abroad, then you do not have to worry, as Ufone exclusive gives guidelines for the biometric re-verification of overseas Ufone SIM.
How to Verify Overseas Ufone SIM:
- Simply dial *789# from your overseas non-verified Ufone SIM.
- Enter your CNIC number along with personal information known only to you and mentioned on your NIC.
- If the details are as per as NADRA data base, your Ufone SIM will be temporarily re-verified. You will receive a success SMS too.
- If the provided details are not correct, then an informatory SMS will also be sent to your number.
- No charges are applied for dialing *789# for the temporary overseas SM re-verification.
- The *789# menu is only accessible to Ufone users outside Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- This is the temporary re-verification of your Ufone overseas SIM.
- For the proper biometric re-verification, the customer is required to verify the SIM through proper Biometric machine before 31st March, 2015.
- If the permanent verification is not done before deadline, the SIM will be blocked permanently.