This offer is old now, See here the latest: Ufone SIM Lagao Offer 2016
Ufone brings new Ufone SIM Lagao Offer 2015 for all of its customers nationwide. Ufone brings Re-inserting SIM offer to its prepaid customers all across Pakistan. With Ufone SIM reconnection offer 2015, Ufone users can win unlimited calls for 60 days. So activate your Ufone SIM. So, all lucky Ufone subscribers can make the most of this offer. See details of Ufone SIM Lagao Offer 2015 to enjoy this latest offer by Ufone:
How to Activate:
- To avail this offer, simply dial the subscription code 5000 from your Ufone SIM.
- You can also send SMS “SIM” to 5000 after re-inserting your Ufone SIM.
- Within 2 hours, Ufone SIM Lagao Offer will be activated on your number.
- 10 Paisa + Tax will be charged for dialing or sending SMS to 5000.
Customer Eligibility Criteria:
- Ufone SIM Lagao Offer 2015 can be availed only by those Ufone customers, who have not used their SIM since 1st May, 2015.
- Ufone SIM Lagao offer is valid from 1st June 2015 till 30th June 2015.
Note: 50 Ufone to Ufone free Calling Minutes will be given on fair usage policy on daily basis
How to Get Information Details:
- You can check remaining free minutes offered by Ufone SIM Lagao Offer 2015 by dialing the string *5000# from your Ufone connection.
Terms and Conditions:
- From 1st April 2015 till 30th April 2015 is the duration of Ufone SIM lagao offer 2015.
- This promotion offer is available for a limited time period.
- 10 Paisa + tax on per call basis will be charged.
- Simply dial *5000# or send an SMS to 5000 to find out if you are a part of the Ufone SIM Lagao Offer or not.
- Within 2 hours of calling or sending an SMS, bonus free minutes of SIM lagao offer by Ufone will be given.
- You can dial *707# to inquire about remaining bonus minutes of this offer. Standard charges are applied on sending the command.
- An additional 0.84% will be charged in Islamabad, AJK, Baluchistan, Gilgit / Baltistan and FATA on all Ufone services as well as packages as publicized earlier by Ufone.
- As per the standard rates of the customer’s subscribed package or tariff, all other charges will be deducted.