Telenor Djuice Offers Unique ‘Make Your Own Bundle’ Portal
Telenor brings one of its kind offers that are not being offer by any other telecom provider of the country for Djuice Customers. Djuice Make Your Own Bundle is a unique portal service where Telenor customers are free to make their own custom bundles and activate them. Although, such type of offer is not new in the telecom industry, but the astonishing thing of this offer is the detailed and interactive customization portal. This offer is available only to Djuice customers in Pakistan.
How To Make Your Own Customized Hybrid Bundle:
- On the basis of daily, 3-day, weekly and monthly validities, the custom bundle can be created and modified.
- There are further categories including On-net minutes, All Network minutes, Mobile Data MBs, Social MBs and SMS that can be chosen by the customer for his/her own bundle.
- In the above mentioned categories, the suitable options can be brought by each validity.
- The price of the bundle is listed at the side and it varies as the customer customizes each of the categories.
- Up to 5 options are offered per category in this portal so that djuice customers can easily create their own unique bundle. User can also subscribe to his/her custom bundle on Telenor website online too.
- Those djuice users who have signed up for an account on Telenor’s website can also save their custom bundles as the re-subscription process becomes much simpler and easier this way.
- Simply go to the “Make Your Own Bundle” webpage after signing in, if you want to subscribe to any saved custom bundle.
To view Telenor Make Your Own Bundle portal, click here.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is available only for djuice customers. Learn how to migrate to Djuice.
- The price of each bundle will be inclusive of all taxes.
- To check remaining bundle balance, simply dial *123#
- 12 paisa incl. Tax/call will be deducted as Call Setup Charges.
- Bundle will not be subscribed automatically.
Telenor Djuice Offers Unique ‘Make Your Own Bundle’ Portal - Details and Instructions: