Now since after the domestic call tariff, PTCL provides the lowest international call rates at 99 paisas. PTCL is surely amongst the best telecom company that offers the best service with the lowest rates and this is the reason that it has the maximum share the sector of telecom.
Now PTCL has come up with the international offer for the ones who want to get connected with thtier family and friends and who live out of the country. However many companies provide international call packages and so what is so unique in this offer? This is one question that arises in the mind of people and for that the answer is that PTCL’s new international call offer have cheaper rates that is the unique point as compared to other.
One the strength of PTCL has been the international calling because no other voice company in Pakistan has the ability to match the international connectivity of PTCL and its voice quality. On the basis of this strength, the company regularly decreases their international calling rates to facilitate their customers so that they can get connected with their loved ones all around the world at the best and cheapest possible rates.
- Customers can make a call from PTCL landline to 20 international countries at the charges of only 99 paisas per 20 seconds. This means that you can call at such cheapest rates that you will not feel that you are talking to the international destination. This is certainly one of the best part of the offer by PTCL.
- It is available for fixed networks only: Belgium, Australia, Cyprus, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Norway, Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, Sweden and UK.
- Fixed and mobile networks
Advantages of this offer
The advantages of this offer are many as people get various opportunities to get in toruch with friends or family and loved ones at the best possible rates.
- Extremely affordable calling rates making it possible for everyone to make international calls without worrying for the total amount in the bill. Now you can talk as much as you want without any worry about the bill or any such thing.
- 20 second billing makes it easy for you to determine how much to talk. As it is charged every 20 seconds, you can make short calls as well because you know that you will be billed accordingly and not for a minute. This means that if your call duration was 1 minutes 15 seconds then the rates will be according to that and not for complete 2 minutes.
- Cheap calling rates in 20 countries. This is the widest possible coverage so far allowing you to make calls at such rates in 20 different countries.
- Uninterrupted and clean voice connectivity 24/7 proving that PTCL has certainly the best possible service making the impossible possible.