Mobilink Partners Huawei to Upgrade Itself to Pakistan’s 1st 100Gbps Optical Network
Mobilink collaborates and contracts with Huawei to upgrade its existing network to unbelievable 100 Gigabytes per second (Gbps) Optical Transport Network (OTN) very soon. No doubt, this amazing 100 Gbps OTN will be the first ever Optical Transport Network in Pakistan and Mobilink will get the privilege to revolutionize itself through its partnership with Huawei.
The President and CEO at Mobilink, Jeffrey Hedberg, commented on the deployment of Mobilink network to 100 Gbps OTN and said,
Customer contentment is Mobilink’s first main concern on all fronts of our business. In vision of the altering customer requirements and the exponential development of data traffic on our network, we have selected Huawei to install Pakistan’s most advanced optical network for Mobilink. I am sure that the improvement in our network communications will give greater nonstop excellence of service and a flawless customer experience for the loads of years to arrive.
- 100G OTN is an advanced network for improved user experience in terms of coverage as well as voice quality.
- For different corporate clients, huge bandwidth is available. The examples of customer sector include Banking, ICT industry, education public health etc.
- For ‘Triple Play’ services, there will be more flexibility such as Video, Voice and Data, online education etc.
- A much faster internet accessibility will be provided to everyone by providing cost-effective wholesale, internet peering and datacenter interconnectivity all over Pakistan.
- 100G OTN is chiefly deployed in Europe as well as Middle East, so its deployment in Pakistan will put our country side by side with developed countries of the globe.
- A long haul fiber network will be setup all over Pakistan to deploy 100Gbps OTN that further shall facilitate Mobilink to fulfill the advanced and growing requirement of speed and data limit to the customers.
- A variety of differentiated services will also be offered for sure by Mobilink 100Gbps OTN services.
- An improved experience will be facilitated to all Mobilink customers by upgrading nationwide optical network of Mobilink. It will be done by enhancing bandwidth, efficiency and reliability.
The CEO of Huawei Pakistan, Aragon Meng also commented and said,
Once the 100 Gbps OTN is deployed, services like super-sized cloud storage as well as Ultra High Definition (UHD) videos will be accessible to Mobilink users across Pakistan, whereas corporate clients will be capable to access enormous amounts of bandwidth to gratify their growing venture data and analytics requirements. This upgrading shall also make certain that Mobilink is well operational to launch 4G LTE services in the near future.
Mobilink Partners Huawei to Upgrade Itself to Pakistan’s 1st 100Gbps Optical Network - Details and Instructions: