Mobilink has collaborated with Twitter to offer free Twitter access to its valued customers throughout the entire duration of World Cup 2015. So, join Mobilink network today to use Twitter without any data usage charges to follow the excitement of every cricket match of World Cup 2015 via every single Tweet.
- Mobilink customers can get access to twitter.com for the whole duration of World Cup 2015.
- Customers can use Twitter without any data charges absolutely free of cost.
- Free access to Twitter is provided to Mobilink customers till the end of March 2015.
- For those Mobilink customers, who do not have a Twitter account, can also receive live updates, score and commentary of every match of World Cup 2015 by visiting t.co/cwcpak
- Access to t.co/cwcpak is also free of charges.
- On the Twitter app on Android or iOS, Mobilink customers can get access to Twitter’s newly announced Cricket World Cup Timeline by searching for the hashtag #CWC15.
- By accessing to t.co/cwcpak through a mobile browser, experience the same latest Twitter timeline.
- If user wants to access special feature timeline, then search for individual match hashtags like #PAKvWI or #SAvIND.
- Via free Twitter, Mobilink users can connect with players & commentators, watch special pictures & videos and keep updated with all the latest scores of World Cup matches.
- Mobilink users can also follow exclusive accounts to get updates. For e.g. the official ICC Twitter account (@ICC) or the Pakistan Cricket Team(@TheRealPCB) , players like Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) as well as legends like Mushtaq Ahmed (@Mushy Online), Viv Richards (@vivrichards56) and Shane Warne (@ShaneWarne) etc.