Mobilink partners with Zameen.com to provide free access of Zameen.com to all Mobilink and Jazz customers. For the successful collaboration, the officials of both organizations signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) carried out at Head Office of Mobilink in Islamabad on last Friday.
Zameen.com is the largest property portal of Pakistan that is visited by 1.3 million people every month and has over 400,000 registered members also. On the other hand, Mobilink is the largest cellular network of Pakistan that has more than 38 million subscribers out of a total of 136 million mobile users in Pakistan as per stats of PTA.
The Co-CEO at Zameen.com, Mr. Imran Ali Khan, commented on the partnership and said,
This partnership marks a main landmark in Zameen.com’s journey towards an online rebellion in the real estate market of Pakistan. As a top player in the tech industry of the country, Zameen.com operates on the progressive of technology and this association with Mobilink is fraction of its mobile-first advance.
- With Mobilink – Zameen.com partnership, Mobilink users will be able to browse Zameen.com’s website absolutely free.
- Furthermore, Mobilink users will also be able to use Zameen.com apps on their smartphones for free.
- No mobile internet data charges will be deducted from their balance amount.
- Over 1 million properties listed on Zameen.com can be accessed without charges on Mobilink connection.
- Also, more than 6,600 registered real estate agencies on Zameen.com can be contacted with no charges for free.