The procedure to convert any sim to Ufone is presented here for the convenience of our readers. This method can be followed to convert Zong sim to Ufone, to convert Telenor Talkshawk or djuice sim to Ufone, to convert Warid sim to Ufone or to convert Mobilink or jazz sim to Ufone. So have a look at this article to convert your existing network SIM to Ufone.
Without changing your existing mobile phone number, you can easily convert your sim to Ufone network by following any of the two methods for conversion of sim to Ufone network. The proper terminology for the whole process is given as Mobile Number Portability. You can also check Ufone MNP online at the official website.
- Visit any Ufone Customer Care Center or Ufone Franchise with your original CNIC, its photocopy and the original SIM of your existing network from which you want to port out and join in Ufone network.
- Your thumb impression will be verified by biometric verification system, your existing sim will automatically be converted into Ufone network within 3-4 days until the signals die out in the original sim.
- Put sim achieved from Ufone franchise into your handset.
- Enjoy Ufone network and services.
- Call on the Help-Line number i.e. 03312361236 which have been set exclusively for the intention of mobile number portability.
- Follow the instructions and procedures that the IVR tells you.
- You can also talk to a customer representative officer at the Ufone help line number i.e. 333 or 03311333100 to have an improved perceptive of the procedure of converting sim to Ufone network.
After you convert, must have a look at their packages: