The procedure to convert any sim to Telenor Talkshawk is presented here for the convenience of our readers. This method can be followed to convert Zong sim to Telenor Talkshawk, to convert Warid to Telenor Talkshawk, to convert Ufone sim to Telenor Talkshawk or to convert Mobilink or jazz sim to Telenor Talkshawk. So have a look at this article to convert your existing network SIM to Telenor Talkshawk.
Without changing your existing mobile phone number, you can easily convert your sim to Telenor Talkshawk network by following the given method for conversion of sim to Telenor Talkshawk network. The proper terminology for the whole process is given as Mobile Number Portability. You can also check Telenor Talkshawk MNP online at the official website.
- Simply send sms MNP to 667 from your mobile phone.
- A message from Telenor with your SIM details will be received in your mobile phone.
- Forward that SMS to 76345 from your mobile phone.
- A message with your PIN number will be received in your mobile phone.
- Visit any Telenor Customer Care Center or Telenor Franchise with your original CNIC, its photocopy and the original SIM of your existing network from which you want to port out and join in Telenor network.
- With the representative of Telenor customer services, share the PIN number you received via SMS.
- He will provide you a Telenor Talkshawk SIM on viewing the Pin code.
- The parent sim card will automatically be deactivated.
- Your thumb impression will be verified by biometric verification system, your existing sim will automatically be converted into Zong network within 3-4 days until the signals die out in the original sim.
- Put Telenor Talkshawk sim achieved from Telenor franchise into your handset.
- Enjoy Telenor Talkshawk network packages and services.
- Conversion charges of your sim to Telenor Talkshawk network are just Rs. Rs. 60 along with Rs 50 worth FREE Air Time.
A screenshot of porting in your existing number to Telenor Talkshawk network is illustrated below:
Upon conversion, you should have an eye on these packages: