Warid Launches its 4G LTE Services in Murree
Warid Telecom commercially launches its 4G LTE services and network in Murree, one of the mostly visited tourist spot of Pakistan. After the successful and highly vigorous commercial launch of Warid 4G LTE services in major cities of Pakistan, Warid proudly announces the commercial launch of its 4G network in Murree. So all new, old and MNP customers of Warid network in Murree are now able to use 4G LTE services on their Warid prepaid as well as postpaid numbers.
Warid is showing a better progress in the launch of its 4G LTE services in far and wide regions of Pakistan. The prove of this successful progress is the enhanced number of 4G LTE subscriber base of Warid which reached to 66,000 by the end of March 2015. Warid says that now its customers in Murree will be able to enjoy fastest 4G network services too.
Warid 4G LTE Cities in Pakistan:
Currently, Warid if offering its 4G LTE network and services in the following 8 major cities of Pakistan namely:
Free Bonus Offered:
Along with the experience of fastest 4G LTE network and services, Warid 4G prepaid as well as postpaid users in Murree can also enjoy the following free bonus of 4G launch offer in Murree:
- Free of charge SIM replacements with 4G SIM as well as 4G LTE handsets too.
- Free 4G LTE trial service with fair usage policy of 500MBs for 7 days.
Eligibility Criteria of Warid 4G LTE Service:
The eligibility criteria for a Warid customer to enjoy Warid free 4G LTE trial service is given below:
- Customer would belong to Warid postpaid category.
- Customer should not be using a usual old Warid SIM. Instead, he should have the new Warid 4G SIM card.
- Customer should live in Warid 4G coverage area.
- Customer should have a 4G compatible handset.
How to Check Availability of Warid 4G LTE Service:
If you want to check that whether you are in Warid 4G coverage areas or not, then 2 procedures are given below:
- Simply send SMS’4G’ to 5555.
- The 4G coverage details of your location or area will be delivered to you via SMS.
- Go to Setting.
- Then, go to Network Selection.
- Finally, go to Manual Search.
- If “Warid LTE” network sign is available, it shows that you live in Warid 4G LTE coverage area.
- If you are eligible to use Warid 4G free trial, then dial 321 from your postpaid SIM.
Screen shot is given below for further guidance: