Warid Launches First-Ever Postpaid Menu Over USSD in Pakistan
Warid introduces the complete Postpaid Menu over USSD for the very first time in Pakistan. The task has not been achieved by any other telecom network of the country. With the launch of Warid Postpaid USSD Menu, all Warid postpaid users can easily easily manage their connection merely with the single swipe of a finger.
How to Access:
- Warid postpaid USSD menu can be accessed by dialing *321#
- On the screen of mobile, a display of options will appear.
- Use number keys to navigate through different options.
- Warid postpaid USSD menu provides simple, easy and quick access to all features and services by Warid telecom including account details, activation of Value Added Services, Voice/SMS/LTE bundles etc.
- The services available at Warid’s mobile app “My Warid” are also offered by Warid’s new USSD Menu for postpaid users. It allows internet and smartphone users to get all features and details online.
- Warid USSD base menu is perfect for those customers who do not have internet access as this handy USSD service helps them to manage mobile account along with acquiring all information.