Warid Launches BIMA – An Affordable Insurance Service for Every Family
Warid Telecom introduces “Warid BIMA” which is a new low-cost accidental insurance service in Pakistan. With Warid BIMA service, all Warid customers can protect the financial future of their families very easily. For as little as Rs. 30 per month, they can secure their and family financial future. Through an affordable and convenient procedure, Warid facilitates its customers to get full access to their future financial security.
Warid in collaboration with MILVIK designed BIMA service for its subscribers. The Insurance is underwritten by Alfalah Insurance and delivered by Milvik. MILVIK is a leading provider of mobile-delivered insurance and health services, as well as the innovative insurance company, Alfalah Insurance. As its first claim, Warid BIMA recently paid Rs. 300,000 to the poor family of an accidently deceased customer.
Warid BIMA Plans- Charges & Coverage:
Warid BIMA service is available in 4 tiers:
|Plan||Monthly Price||Maximum Cover/Benefit Provided|
|Silver||PKR 30||PKR 150,000|
|Gold||PKR 60||PKR 300,000|
|Platinum||PKR 150||PKR 750,000|
|Diamond||PKR 300||PKR 1,500,000|
How to Subscribe:
- Simply send SMS “BIMA” to 9878 and an agent of BIMA service will call you to guide and help for the subscription to this service.
- BIMA agents will call-back the customer within 24 working hours.
- There are no charges for sending an SMS to 9878 for subscription.
For Postpaid Customers:
- Currently, this service is available only for prepaid users. However, it will be available for postpaid customers too in near future.
For Prepaid Customers:
- In installments over 15 days, the monthly price of the plan will be charged.
- Even if the prepaid users are not able to pay the entire monthly price, they will be eligible for the cover of BIMA insurance policy. For details, check Terms & Conditions of Warid BIMA.
- Till the entire month’s price is received, monthly price will be divided into 30 equal installments and is charged twice per day. If in case the prepaid balance of the user is low or insufficient, he/she will not be charged and only one installment for that day will be charged.
How to Claim:
- Simply send SMS ‘CLAIM’ to 9878 or call 042-3253-4444 within 90 days of the accident.
- A MILVIK representative will contact you with full information on how to process your claim of BIMA.
The CEO and Managing Director of MILVIK Mobile Pakistan, Mr. Osman Haneef, commented on the first pay of Warid BIMA Insurance Policy Plan and said,
The average person plainly can’t have enough money to pay conventional insurance premiums. By partnering with Warid and Alfalah Insurance to bring insurance through a mobile phone, we are lowering costs for out dear customers and making it probable for every family to access insurance. We are bigheaded to pay our first claim in Pakistan, and are pleased that we can give Mr. Iqbal’s family with financial help when they need it the most. This is a great product that has been designed to provide to the precise needs of Warid’s customers. I recommend you all to make contact with one of our expert agents by sending ‘BIMA’ via SMS to 9878 to learn more regarding Warid’s BIMA product, how you can register, and how you can make a claim.
So join Warid network today and enjoy hundreds of new Warid offers. Also make the most of Warid LTE SIM Lagao Offer to Enjoy Free 3,000 Minutes, SMS & MBs on re-activation!
Warid Launches BIMA – An Affordable Insurance Service for Every Family - Details and Instructions: