Warid Karachi Offer
Warid Karachi Offer is here in the city for the residents of Karachi and its subscription enables Karachi warid customers to make free calls to all of the warid numbers in any region of Pakistan. Further details of the call charges on Warid Karachi Offer are given below. So don’t wait and just subscribe to this exciting offer today! Tariff details are given here:
– For the activation of Warid Karachi Offer, simply send sms “KHI”, or “Karachi” to 4337
– Subscribers of Warid Karachi Offer can make free calls to any number of warid network in any region of Pakistan.
– Free calls can be made from 12am to 12pm.
– Daily rental charges are applied on Warid Karachi Offer which is just Rs. 3.99 + tax and this offer is renewed automatically.
– As per the package plan, warid customer sill pay rates of off-net and on-net calls from 12pm to 12am.
– Short code charges of sending sms on 3333 are absolutely free.
– As per as the package plan, rates of sms will be charged.
– Warid Karachi Offer can be subscribed by existing as well as new subscribers.
– Warid Karachi Offer is valid in Karachi only. If any customer subscribes to Warid Karachi Offer in any other are or region, the subscription charges will be deducted but free minutes of Warid Karachi Offer will not be granted.
Terms and conditions:
There are certain terms and conditions for the subscription of Warid Karachi Offer which are mentioned below:
– Warid Karachi Offer is available only for those calls which are made from warid to warid network.
– Warid Karachi Offer is available only for a limited time period.
– Warid Karachi Offer is available for warid prepaid customers only.
– This offer will expire at 12am.
– All of the charges mentioned above are inclusive of taxes plus levies as well as a 19.5% federal excise duty.
– Each recharge which is done through scratch cards as well as Warid Ezeeload is inclusive of 10% withholding tax.
– Terms and conditions are applied.
– Using a SIM which is not registered on your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA