Warid Introduces MiFi Devices & Shared LTE Plans
Warid Telecom is one of the most trusted cellular operator of Pakistan. This time, Warid brings something that has not been seen before in Pakistan. Warid announced the launch of the Pakistan’s 1st shared LTE plans with Warid MiFi devices available for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
The Director Pricing, Segments & VAS at Warid Telecom, Mr. Asim Ali, while commenting on this industry-first MiFi by Warid launch said, “We are dedicated to delivering the high-tech technology that empowers our customers and makes their lives easier. Warid MiFi is designed to connect users to the mobile Internet with their own portable hotspot, so they can stay connected to the people in addition to information significant to them.”
Warid MiFi Devices:
A MiFi device works same as that of a portable wireless router. It can be connected with up to 10 smartphones, tablets or laptops etc. in this way, the users can get access to 4G LTE speed internet active in all major cities across Pakistan.
Warid MiFi devices are secure so no other device can get access to the network without authentication by the MiFi owner. Along with it, the battery life of MiFi devices goes up to 6 hours adding to the customer’s ease.
Warid MiFi Plans:
- 9,999 as initial cost acquires the MiFi device along with an LTE enabled SIM as well as a privilege to 35GB worth of free internet on monthly basis for 3 consecutive months.
- Furthermore, an additional option of 3 MiFi plans is also available that are in the range of 15 to 35GB priced between Rs. 1,500 and 3,000 tabled below.
- Warid MiFi plans and devices can be availed by both Warid prepaid and postpaid customers by using Warid’s online portal and logging in with your mobile number.
- Check Warid MiFi plans tabled below:
|MiFi Internet Plan||Volume||Monthly Charges|
|MiFi Smart Plan||15GB||Rs. 1500|
|MiFi Extra Plan||20GB||Rs. 2000|
|MiFi Ultra||35GB||Rs. 3000|
Warid Shared LTE Plans:
- Warid has become the first and only telecom operator of Pakistan that is introducing and offering shared LTE plans. With Warid shared LTE plans, users can select up to 2 additional Warid numbers to share an internet plan as well as a common bill whenever they want and wherever they are.
- Warid Shared plans are applicable to both LTE device as well as MiFi device users.
- Warid Shared LTE plans both Warid prepaid and postpaid customers.
- For example, if a user has 35GB of monthly data limit then he can go to Warid’s online portal to add up to 2 further numbers to share this part of 35GBs and those 2 shared numbers won’t be charged anything for the internet usage.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only 35GB/month can be used as per Fair Usage Policy.
- MiFi operates on Warid’s LTE network are valid only.
- Through the web self-service portal, Internet usage can be monitored.
- For a distance of up to 30 ft, MiFi device can broadcast WiFi connectivity.
- Warid GPRS/EDGE services can be continued to access in areas where LTE coverage is not available.
- Package change option is available on web self-service portal for Prepaid Customers.
- Postpaid Customers can call 321 or visit nearest Franchise/Business Center for further assistance.
- Shared internet plans will be available on MiFi by default. Through the web self-service portal, Secondary connections can be managed.
- Through the web self-service portal, there can be a maximum of 2 secondary connections with a MiFi shared internet plan.
- From the web self-service portal, Shared devices can be added/modified/deleted.
- If you do not have a LTE compatible handset, you can still share the data on a 2G secondary device as well as long as primary device is MiFi or a mobile with an activated LTE shared internet plan.
- If your Primary internet data allowance is consumed, overage charging will be applied to the MiFi device. A Secondary device will be switched to the individual plan selected or default charging.
- MiFi comes with built-in security features that make certain optimal security for your device. There is a distinctive WiFi key affixed to every device; used as the network connectivity key, obligatory for network authentication. No devices/users can access the device without proper network authentication.
- SSID and Network/Wi-Fi key can be found at the backside of the device and can easily be read by removing the back cover of the MiFi device.