Warid Data SIM – Special SIM to Provide Online Connectivity
Warid Telecom the first-of-its-kind special SIM called “Warid Data SIM” for all Warid customers in Pakistan. Warid Data SIM can provide seamless online connectivity to the Warid users on the go. With Warid Data SIM, Warid offers different data packages for 2G or 4G LTE, having the minimum data volume of 5 GB to maximum limit of 35 GB.
Difference between Warid Data SIM & Regular SIM:
- Warid regular SIM allows the user to make calls and send SMS along with the access to the data services.
- Warid Data SIM only provides data services but does not allow to make calls and SMS on any network. It means that it allows you to get online access on all smart devices e.g. tablets, iPads etc.
Warid Data SIM Packages:
Following monthly packages are offered with Warid data SIM to both Warid Prepaid as well as postpaid customers:
|Price (PKR)||Data Volume (GB)||Shared Connections|
|500 (Security deposit: Rs.1000)||5GB||None|
|800 (Security deposit: Rs.1500)||8GB||None|
|1500 (Security deposit: Rs.2000)||15GB||2|
|2000 (Security deposit: Rs.2500)||20GB||2|
|3,000 (Security deposit: Rs.3500)||35GB||2|
- All Warid prepaid as well as postpaid customers in Pakistan can avail this offer.
- Warid Data SIM is available easily at all Warid Business Centers throughout Pakistan.
- 150 is the price of a Warid Data SIM.
- Additional charges are also required to be paid by the customer as SIM security that is different for each package plan.
Terms & Conditions:
- PKR 0.2/MB is the out of bundle rate i.e. default charges.
- Visit web Self Care portal (www.mifi.waridtel.com) or dial 321 to recharge and manage internet sharing in order to activate / manage your internet bundle.
- As per standard procedure, security deposit and taxes are applied.
- A new bundle can be opted from the Self Care Portal, if in case a prepaid user consumes the internet bundle.
- As per PTA SOP, SIM activation process will be completed.
Warid Data SIM – Special SIM to Provide Online Connectivity - Details and Instructions: