Warid Brings SMS Roaming Service for Postpaid Customers
Warid Telecom introduces the brand new SMS service while roaming exclusively for its postpaid subscribers. With the new Warid SMS roaming service for Postpaid, all postpaid users of Warid Telecom can send as well as receive SMS. This SMS service is instant while traveling abroad on roaming. So, Subscribe to Warid SMS roaming in order to stay in touch with the family and friends in Pakistan when you are roaming abroad. Warid always provide great roaming services for the people who go abroad, Previously we saw the 3G Roaming Service by Warid and this SMS Roaming is the latest from Warid.
How to Subscribe:
- Simply send SMS ‘IRSMS ON’ and send it to 129 for the quick activation of Warid roaming SMS service for postpaid customers.
- For activation, charges of this service are just 100 + tax.
- The service can be availed for 2 weeks once it is activated by any postpaid user.
How to Un-Subscribe:
- Simply send SMS ‘IRSMS OFF’ and send it to 129 for the quick deactivation of Warid roaming SMS service for postpaid customers.
- Charges for deactivation include the standard SMS charges.
Terms & Conditions:
- Warid postpaid user should have credit limit of at least Rs. 2000 which will be charged for the security deposit for the subscription of Warid, SMS roaming service. However after the deactivation of this service, this amount will be refundable.
- When postpaid user will activate SMS Roaming, Voice and other regular VAS services cannot be availed by him/her.
- Walk-in or call to helpline is not required if a Warid postpaid user already have a credit limit of Rs. 2000
- The message sent to 129 will only work in Pakistan. It means that if this service is deactivated while roaming abroad, postpaid user will not be able to send or receive any SMS.
- For the reactivation of SMS roaming while abroad, Warid postpaid customers can either log on to Warid official website (waridtel.com) or email their request to Customer Services.