Warid Brings International Call Offer for Iran
Warid introduces International Calling Offer for Iran to its prepaid customers. With Warid call offer to Iran, Warid subscribers can make lengthy calls in fewer charges to their friends and family members who are living in Iran. Warid IDD calling offer for Iran makes it possible for all Warid customers living in various regions of in Karachi & Quetta in Pakistan to stay connected with their loved ones in Iran via affordable calling charges to Iran by Warid telecom.
So call you dears in Iran at the lowest calling rate by subscribing to Warid Call Offer for Iran. Warid customers can call 321 or visit their nearest Warid Business Center or Franchise for further details. Check below the details of this internal call offer to Iran by Warid:
How to Subscribe:
- For the activation of this Warid International calling offer to Iran, subscription is not required.
- Only Rs. 0.15 per second will be applicable on calling any number in Iran throughout the day.
Terms and Conditions:
- On per second basis, all calls will be charged.
- This rate is applicable all 24 hours of the day.
- Only Warid prepaid customers in Karachi & Quetta regions can avail this offer.
- Terms, Conditions and taxes shall be applicable.
- 19.5% FED applies on usage and 12 Paisa inclusive Tax call setup charges will be charged on every call
- Offer mechanics and price are subject to change at any time on Warid’s decision.