Warid 4G LTE Trials Starting from Next Week
The most awaited news of these days that Warid telecom is all set to launch its 4G LTE trials in different cities of Pakistan. Our sources confirmed us that Warid 4G LTE trials are soon going to be launch in 3rd week of November 2014 in 6 major cities of Pakistan.
According to the details, the 1st phase of Warid 4G LTE trials is starting from next week in which all Warid postpaid subscribers will be offered with its 4G LTE trials for absolutely FREE of charges. The only condition for Warid postpaid customers to enjoy free Warid 4G LTE trials is that they must be living in a Warid 4G coverage area as well as they should have a 4G enabled mobile phone.
SimsPk also told its readers that Warid has initiated the program of Warid 4G enabled SIMs delivery service to those Warid customers who are living in Warid 4G coverage areas and also have a 4G enabled smartphone. According to sources, this program will soon be terminated before the official launch of Warid 4G LTE trial service in Pakistan.
In the next phase of Warid free 4G trails in Pakistan, the service will also be available to Warid prepaid users to enjoy free Warid 4G trials in Pakistan. To take part, Warid is offering its prepaid users to exchange the current usual Warid SIMs with the 4G enable Warid prepaid SIMs.
Coverage Areas of Warid 4G LTE Service:
Warid will offer 4G LTE trials in 6 major cities of Pakistan including:
- Rawalpindi (mainly the Bahria Town)
According to the coverage map of Warid 4G LTE service that SimsPk has received, we can assure that the quality of Warid 4G network is great and it is sooner and aggressively going to expand the roll out of 4G network in far and wide regions of Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria of Warid 4G LTE Service:
The eligibility criteria for a Warid customer to enjoy Warid free 4G LTE trial service is given below:
- Customer would belong to Warid postpaid category.
- Customer should not be using a usual old Warid SIM. Instead, he should have the new Warid 4G SIM card.
- Customer should live in Warid 4G coverage area.
- Customer should have a 4G compatible handset.
How to Check Availability of Warid 4G LTE Service:
If you want to check that whether you are in Warid 4G coverage area or not, then 2 procedures are given below:
- Simply send SMS’4G’ to 5555.
- The 4G coverage details of your location or area will be delivered to you via SMS.
- Go to Setting.
- Then, go to Network Selection.
- Finally, go to Manual Search.
- If “Warid LTE” network sign is available, it shows that you live in Warid 4G LTE coverage area.
- If you are eligible to use Warid 4G free trial, then dial 321 from your postpaid SIM.
Screen shot is given below for further guidance:
Terms and Conditions:
- Internet data usage during 4G trial is absolutely FREE.
- Internet data usage under 2G network mode (GPRS/EDGE) is not free. So for the safe side, buy a 2G bundle too to avoid data charging if you are not in 4G coverage areas.
- If Warid 4G users are in 4G coverage map, then they can get their own Warid 4G enabled SIM from any from Warid Business Centre or can all Warid helpline 321 to get Warid 4G enabled SIM at the door step.
- Couples of week can be taken for door step delivery of Warid 4G enabled SIM.
- For smooth Warid 4G LTE service functioning, iPhone users have to update IOS 8.
- You will receive this confirmation message for 4G Trial subscription after inserting ward 4G SIM: “Enjoy the ultimate internet experience with Warid during FREE 4G trial phase. You will be informed once trial period ends. Standard 2G data charges apply”.