Ufone Uth Full Toss Offer
Now, the Ufone Uth customers can always remain in full swing by subscribing to the Uth Full Toss offer. Ufone Uth customers are the real encouragement of Ufone network and such enthusiasm from the customer side compels Ufone to bring exciting offers for them. Among such offs, Uth Full Toss is one of them. Uth Full Toss is very much popular among the Uth customers and subscribers and it is the result of such appreciation that Ufone presents it for the Uth customers anytime.
Uth Full Toss offer enables the Ufone Uth customers not only to remain in touch with friends and family u-circle but also with millions, billions of Ufone customers. Yes, this is true! Now, Uth Full Toss offer subscribers can call any Ufone number for just Rs. 1 with a daily deduction of Rs. 2 merely.
Further details of the Ufone Uth Full Toss offer are given below. So don’t wait and just subscribe to this exciting offer today! Ufone Uth Full Toss Offer provides the longest calls ever with minimum of the charges. Tariff details are given here:
– Simple dial *2001# to subscribe to the Ufone Uth Full Toss Offer.
Terms and conditions:
There are certain terms and conditions for the subscription of Ufone Uth Full Toss Offer which are mentioned below:
– Ufone Uth Full Toss Offer is the modified name of Heavy Scene offer.
– There is a daily deduction of just Rs. 2 after the subscription of Ufone Uth Full Toss Offer.
– The validity period of Ufone Uth Full Toss Offer is from the time of its subscription till 12am of the similar day.
– Those Ufone customers who subscribe to the Super call offer cannot subscribe to the Ufone Uth Full Toss Offer.
– Those calls which are made on short codes as well as free numbers are not included in Ufone Uth Full Toss Offer.
– The rates of Ufone Uth Full Toss Offer are not applied to the Location Based Offers.
– Terms and conditions are applied.
– 19.5% FED is applied on usage as well as other taxes on recharge or bill.
– Using a SIM which is not registered on your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA