Ufone Uth Champion Offer
Uth Champion Offer is not only a champion in its name but it is a real champ among all of the other Ufone Uth offers. Uth Champion Offer is such an offer which was not ever presented by any of the cellular network. So visit to the nearby Ufone franchise and by your own Ufone sim to enjoy with Uth Champion Offer.
Further details of the Ufone Uth Champion Offer are given below. So don’t wait and just subscribe to this exciting offer today! Tariff details are given here:
– Simple dial *612# to subscribe to the Ufone Uth Champion Offer.
– Ufone Uth Champion Offer presents 600 SMS on a daily basis for just RS. 1.99 + Tax to any network and any number in Pakistan at any time.
Terms and conditions:
There are certain terms and conditions for the subscription of Ufone Uth Champion Offer which are mentioned below:
– Uth Daily SMS Bucket can only be availed by the Ufone Uth customers. So to subscribe to the Ufone Uth Daily SMS Bucket offer, the customers first need to subscribe to the Ufone Uth package firstly.
– International SMS are not included in Ufone SMS Bucket offers.
– Premium SMS are not included in Ufone SMS Bucket offers.
– For the inquiry of remaining free sms and validity period of the Ufone SMS Bucket, the customers can simply send a blank sms on 606. Service charges for this inquiry are just Rs. 0.5+Tax.
– The validity period of Ufone daily sms bucket offer is 24 hours from the time of its subscription.
– SMS Buckets shall be automatically suspended or revised in order to present most favorable excellence of services to every subscriber for the duration of the considerable traffic phase of Eid holidays.
– Ufone daily sms bucket offer automatically re-subscribes after the period of its expiry i.e. 24 hours. It means that the subscribers of Ufone daily sms bucket offer do not need to re-subscribe the package through texting on 612 daily. It will get resubscribe automatically.
– Ufone Uth Champion Offer is for a limited time period.
– Terms and conditions are applied.
– 19.5% FED is applied on usage as well as other taxes on recharge or bill.
– Using a SIM which is not registered on your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA