On 16th may 2013, “Uth Pack” was introduced by Ufone that was purely meant for its youth subscribers. Ufone Uth Pack is specially tailored for those enthusiastic youth customers who always seek for more and more and that is why Uth Pack is much more than just a voice, SMS and internet data package. It also covers those users who desire for a redefined cellular network service. Basically, the centre of “On Kar” is all about being the digital.
Most of the basis offerings of any cellular company include voice, SMS and internet bundle but Ufone Uth Pack is the 1st offer which basically targets all of the needs of youth and it is a fully packed offer. Uth Pack is collaborated with more than 250 famous brands so that its subscribers can enjoy exciting discounts on their purchases. This collaboration has proved that Ufone is the most successful telecom network of Pakistan. The value of lifestyle of youth is surely going to up high because of these wonderful discounts. Not only this, they can also get a chance to safe their pocket money with theses exciting discount offers.
The Chief Commercial Officer of Ufone, Mr. Salman Wassay, said that ‘On Kar’ is a conviction of today’s youth which will facilitate them to transfer their life in to pinnacle stuff. Whatever they do is backed up by power and self-drive and will assist give their most excellent for the whole thing. From enjoying life, living the young at heart amusing moments to being publicly liable and extending their helping hand in the social order, the ‘On Kar’ conviction gives our youngsters a wish and a lot of optimistic liveliness.The Pakistani youth is suely going to be blessed by an unmatchable and amazing bunch of surprises and offers with the arrival of Ufone Uth Pack. It will amuse our youth and tender them a price effective package that will definitely bring a smile on their faces.
Mr. Salman Wassay also mentioned the names of some of the affinity partners who are in collaboration with Ufone Uth Pack. These partners chiefly include Cinnabon, McDonalds, Dunkin’ Donuts, Tutti Frutti, Crossroads, Crocs, Accessorize, Timberland, Dell, Swatch and many more that will surely captivate the customers of this package.
According to the further detailing, ‘My pack offer’ if offered by the freshly launched Ufone Uth packge which allows its subscribers to call at any of the Uth pack number absolutely free after the 1st minute for the entire week and the charges are just Rs. 5. Not only this, the subscribers of Uth pack can also enjoy SMS at a very low rate of just Rs.0.35 / SMS not only from Uth pack to Uth pack number but to any number and any network of Pakistan. Furthermore, the subscribers of Uth pack can also enjoy internet data at amazing rates of just Rs.4.99 / MB.
- Tariff plan of Ufone Uth pack:
Call charges of Ufone Uth Pack :
– Call charges from Ufone Uth pack number to Ufone on-net friends and family numbers are just Rs. 0.50 / 30 sec + tax
– Call charges from Ufone Uth pack number to off-net friends and family numbers are just Rs. 0.80 / 30 sec + tax
– Call charges from Ufone Uth pack number to Ufone on-net numbers are just Rs. 1.30 / 30 sec + tax
– Call charges from Ufone Uth pack number to off-net numbers are just Rs. 1.30 / 30 sec + tax
SMS charges of Ufone Uth Pack :
– Enjoy SMS to any number and any network of Pakistan at a very low rate of just Rs. 0.35 / SMS + tax. This rate is applicable on both on-net as well as off-net SMS.
Internet Data charges of Ufone Uth Pack :
– Enjoy the lowest rate mobile internet i.e. for just Rs. 4.99 / MB. These charges are inclusive of all taxes.
- Bundle offers of Ufone Uth pack:
– For the subscription, simply dial *3553#
– It is named as My Pack offer
– After 1st minute, exclusive free calls from Uth pack to Uth pack number.
– Subscription charges are just Rs. 5 per week
– Validity is of 1 week
– Daily SMS bundle: Simply send SMS ‘Sub` to 6820 and enjoy 500 free SMS on daily basis and the subscription charges are just Rs. 2 per day.
– Weekly SMS bundle : Simply send SMS ‘Sub` to 6830 and enjoy 1500 free SMS on weekly basis and the subscription charges are just Rs. 7 per week.
– Monthly SMS bundle:Simply send SMS ‘Sub` to 6840 and enjoy 10000 free SMS on monthly basis and the subscription charges are just Rs. 90 per month.
Mobile internet data bundles:
– Daily mobile internet data bundle : Simply send SMS ‘Sub` to 6850 and enjoy 200 MB on daily basis and the subscription charges are just Rs. 10 per day.
– Weekly mobile internet data bundle : Simply send SMS ‘Sub` to 6860 and enjoy 1.5 GB on weekly basis and the subscription charges are just Rs. 150 per week.
– Monthly mobile internet data bundle : Simply send SMS ‘Sub` to 6857 and enjoy 6 GB on monthly basis and the subscription charges are just Rs. 500 per month.
- How to add friends and family numbers on Ufone Uth pack:
– Simply send an SMS with 5 numbers (Uth Pack and Ufone numbers only) to 363
– A total of 1 friends and family numbers that include 5 Uth Pack and Ufone numbers and 5 off-net numbers of any other mobile network of Pakistan and PTCL can also be added
– For the addition of friends and family numbers, 1 time charges for the whole list are just Rs. 10 + Tax
– Rs.10 + tax will be charged on the modification of the list on per number change basis
- How to switch to Ufone Uth pack:
– Ufone customers who are enjoying any of the Ufone package can switch to Ufone Uth pack simply by dialing *3555# from their Ufone sim.
– Standard charges of just Rs. 10 plus tax are applied on packages conversion.
– After conversion, subscribers can enjoy the above given tariff without any hidden, extra, additional and daily deduction charges.
Term and conditions of Ufone Uth Pack :
– All these bundles and offers valid only for the customers of Ufone Uth Pack.
– Rs. 0.02 will be charged for dialing short code 6844
– Rs. 0.50 will be charged for dialing short code 6837
– Rs. 0.50 will be charged for dialing short code 6822
– The validity of My Pack offer is 7 days that include the day of subscription as well.
– This offer is available for a limited time period only.
– Free browsing is allowed only for websites i.e. www.facebook.com or www.wikipedia.com.