Ufone Ladies Package
Ufone very generously introduced Ufone Lady’s Package to thank all those ladies who are very special. Ufone Lady’s Package is specially designed for the special ladies to let them know their importance. Each and every day is incomplete without some special relations which brighten up the life. Such relations on the top of the list include sisters, mothers, daughters & friends! Sometimes, their efforts which they made to brighten up and to ease our lives is not properly notices and even not appreciated.
Ufone Lady’s Package details are given below. So don’t wait and just subscribe to this exciting offer today! Tariff details are given here:
– Simple dial *444*5# or SMS 5 to 444 to subscribe to the Ufone Basic Package.
– From Ufone to Ufone and PTCL, Rs 2 will be charged for 1 hour from 10am to 5pm.
– From Ufone to Ufone and PTCL, Rs 1.60 will be charged for 1 minute from 5pm to 10am.
– From Ufone to other mobile networks, Rs 1.60 will be charged for 1 minute at any time i.e. 24 hours a day.
– For sms from Ufone to Ufone, Rs 1.50 per sms will be charged.
– For sms from Ufone to other networks, Rs 1.50 per sms will be charged.
– For sms from Ufone to international number, Rs 2.50 per sms will be charged.
Terms and conditions:
There are certain terms and conditions for the subscription of Ufone Basic Package which are mentioned below:
– Call charges from ufone to other ufone umbers and PTCL numbers will be Rs.2+tax on per hour basis.
– 50 paisas+tax are the daily subscription charges for this package.
– Those calls which are made on free numbers as well as short codes will not be included in hourly call rates.
– Rs. 20 is the UAdvance that will be given on the service charges of just Rs.1+Tax.
– One beauty tip pr a recipe is shared to the ladies subscribers once in a week that will be free of cost.
– All of the charges are exclusive of any tax.
– 19.5% FED is applied on usage as well as other taxes on recharge or bill.
– Using a SIM which is not registered on your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA