Ufone Basic Package
Ufone Basic Package has made its customers to smile by fulfilling their needs at very low rates and best quality of the services. The most excellent communication familiarity is provided to the customer who becomes a part of ufone family. Ufone basic package provides very clear and best voice quality on the calls, unbreakable connectivity, excellent network coverage to the distant areas and a lot more. At the first door step, Ufone Basic Package is provided to the members of the ufone family because it is all about u!
So don’t wait and subscribe to the simple Ufone Basic Package that charges calling rates on per 30 seconds basis. After all, it’s all about u! Tariff details are given below:
– Simple dial *444*4# or SMS 4 to 444 to subscribe to the Ufone Basic Package.
– From Ufone to Ufone, 80 paisa will be charged for 30 second at any time i.e. 24 hours a day.
– From Ufone to other mobile networks and PTCL, 80 paisa will be charged for 30 second at any time i.e. 24 hours a day.
– From Ufone to friends and family numbers, 45 paisa will be charged for 30 second at any time i.e. 24 hours a day
– From ufone to international numbers, standard rates are applied for 24hours of a day.
– For sms from Ufone to Ufone, Rs 1.50 per sms will be charged.
– For sms from Ufone to other networks, Rs 1.50 per sms will be charged.
– For sms from Ufone to international number, Rs 2.50 per sms will be charged.
Terms and conditions:
There are certain terms and conditions for the subscription of Ufone Basic Package which are mentioned below:
– This package allows 3 friends and family numbers and these numbers can be either ufone number or PTCL number or both.
– For the activation of friends and family numbers, Rs. 10+tax will be charged.
– For the modification of friends and family numbers, Rs. 10+tax will be charged.
– All of the charges are exclusive of any tax.
– 19.5% FED is applied on usage as well as other taxes on recharge or bill.
– Using a SIM which is not registered on your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA