Telenor Pakistan Digitizes Its Customer Services
Today, Telenor Pakistan announced that it is taking Telenor customer service experience to the next level with digital competencies and control for walk-in as well as online customers. For this purpose, Telenor introduces a range of digital initiatives and projects that are all about Telenor subscribers’ centric operation and digital strategy. Telenor Digital Customer Services ensure that simplified processes and speedy query resolution will enhance customer satisfaction simply within one interaction with the company.
1. Telenor Digital Customer TouchPoint:
- The first initiative by Telenor to make customer services digital targets at the digitization of majority of the customer centric activities at all Sales and Service Centers of Telenor Pakistan.
- For this purpose, Telenor installed Digital Customer TouchPoint. Basically, it is an automated touch-point that establishes the Self Servicing concept at Sales and Service Center in Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Currently, it is in testing phase and is based on a modern automated machine that works on ‘customer to machine’ (C-to-M) operating model. It is also equipped with biometric verification device for user authentication.
- All GSM as well as EasyPaisa related services are also offered with it. Customers with Telenor digital customer touchpoint can easily purchase new SIM cards along with the replacement of existing SIM cards all on their own. Not only this, they can also open Easypaisa mobile accounts with this facility. MNP, sending and receiving money via Easypaisa, e-load, utility bill payments and Telenor postpaid bill payments are some other exclusive and amazing features of Telenor digital touchpoint service.
2. Telenor Internet Contact Center:
- Telenor Pakistan also recently established a dedicated contact center with the help of Telenor Customer Care Team. The purpose of Telenor internet contact center is to furnish queries associated specifically to internet based services. The god feature is that Telenor Internet Contact Center will be accessible 24/7.
- It is worth mentioning here that the establishment of Telenor’s Internet Contact Center is an addition to the already existing 345 Telenor helpline and no doubt, it will provide quick solutions to customer queries.
- An efficient team of ‘internet specialists’ is dedicated for contact center who will immediately resolve all incoming customer queries. The team will further be responsible to guide the customers on how to get the most out of mobile internet connectivity of Telenor Pakistan.
The CEO at Telenor Pakistan, Michael Foley, inaugurated Telenor digital services in Islamabad and shared his words,
We are very agitated about these initiatives as this indicates a new era of digitalization in Pakistan. Customers are at the heart of the whole thing we do and our goal to authorize customers with technology drives our modernization in the areas of mobile telephony, internet and financial services. The world is moving towards a period where digital solutions take priority for fast and well-organized customer services and Telenor Pakistan is at the front position of making this transformation achievable in Pakistan.
Telenor Pakistan Digitizes Its Customer Services - Details and Instructions: