Telenor Launches Two Affordable 3G Enabled Smartphones
We are pleased to announce that Telenor has also entered in the handset business by launching its 2 new very affordably priced 3G enabled smartphones for its customers. The 3G handsets of Telenor are manufactured in China. Previously, SimsPK told its readers about the launch of affordable 3G and 4G smartphones by Ufone
Telenor 3G Smartphones:
The two 3G handsets by Telenor Pakistan are named as:
- Telenor Easy 3G
- Telenor Smart 3G
- Both 3G enabled smartphones by Telenor will be available from 15th April, 2015.
- These handsets can be purchased from all Telenor Sales & Service Centers and franchises as well as in selected mobile shops all across Pakistan.
- Pakistan has appointed i2 Pakistan as the distribution and warranty partner so the reach of Telenor 3G mobile phones becomes easier and enhanced. More than 800 collection points are also designated for this purpose.
Additional Bonus Offers:
- Telenor Pakistan brings 18 months warranty for its customers on the purchase of Telenor 3G handsets that has not yet been offered by any other telecom company in Pakistan.
- Furthermore, a balance of Rs 600 will also be rewarded to the Telenor customer on purchase absoluter free of charges.
- Not only this, Telenor user who purchases any of these 2 Telenor 3G handsets will also 3GB Telenor mobile data over the first 6 months every month absolutely free.
Specifications and Price of 3G Smartphones by Telenor:
1. Telenor Easy 3G:
- 3G-enabled feature phone
- Front Camera
- Social media apps (Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp)
- Rs 3,700 to Rs 3,900 (expected)
2. Telenor Smart 3G:
- Loaded with Telenor Music
- Telenor Appstore, Viber
- Skype and Social Media
- 3G connectivity
- 6,000 to Rs. 6,700 (expected)
Telenor Launches Two Affordable 3G Enabled Smartphones - Details and Instructions: