Talkshawk 30 Paisa Har Network Offer
Telenor Talkshawk discounted calls are no doubt famous among all Talkshawk subscribers nationwide. Telenor Talkshawk again presents an exclusive Talkshawk discounted call offer with the name of Talkshawk 30 Paisa Har Network Offer. With Talkshawk 30 Paisa Offer, You can make the cheapest calls at the affordable calling rate of just 30 Paisa on all local networks of Pakistan. With Telenor Talkshawk 30 Paisa Har Network Offer, you can enjoy the Off-net calls 24 hours a day. Not only the local networks of Pakistan, you can also stay connected via Off-net calls to UK (landline), USA and Canada in just 30 paisa through Talkshawk 30 Paisa Har Network Offer.
So don’t wait and subscribe to the exciting Telenor Talkshawk 30 Paisa Har Network Offer to make calls to your loved ones in only 30 paisa (excl.tax). Tariff details are given below:
How To Subscribe:
- Simply dial *345*255# USSD to subscribe to this offer.
- Discounted calls in just 30 paisa 24 hours a day to all local networks and International destinations (UK-Landline, USA and Canada).
- Validity is 1 day i.e. till 12am (midnight) of the day of Subscription.
|Price Plan||All Network Rate (Excl. Tax)||Subscription Price||Time Band||Subscription Code|
Talkshawk 24 Hrs
Talkshawk 75 Paisa
|Discounted calls at 30 paisa/20 sec (excl.tax) to all local networks
And UK (land line),
USA & Canada (Mobile & Land)
On-net FnF will be charged as Rs.3.5/ Hour (excl.tax)
|Rs. 5 + Tax||7 Days||*255#|
Terms And Conditions:
- This offer is available for only the subscribers of Talkshawk 24 Hrs, Talkshawk 75, Talkshawk Har Sec and Talkshawk Economy package.
- This is a time limited offer.
- This offer can be expired at any time on the decision of Telenor.
- Offer mechanics and price are subject to change at any time on Telenor’s decision.
- Terms and conditions are applied.
- 19.5% FED applies on usage and 12 Paisa incl Tax call setup charges will be charged on every call.
- 0.84% higher prices shall be charged in Federal Territory, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan region.