PTCL Offers ‘Limitless Packages’ For its EVO & CharJi Customers
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) officially launches new EVO packages for all new and existing EVO 9.3 & CharJi customers. SimsPK already reported the news to its dear readers. PTCL EVO Limitless Packages brings high-speed wireless broadband connectivity with higher data volumes and meanwhile lower as well as more affordable rates.
How to Avail:
- Simply purchase or upgrade your CharJi EVO or EVO Wingle 9.3 devices before 31st October 2015 to become eligible to enjoy PTCL EVO Limitless Packages.
New PTCL EVO and Charji Packages:
Important – Must Note:
- Fair Usage Policy of 300 GBs is applied.
- On CharJi EVO, Additional 5 GB volume bucket is available for Rs. 500.
- On EVO 9.3 prepay, Additional usage is charged at Rs. 0.15/MB.
- On EVO 9.3 postpay, Additional usage is charged at Rs. 100/GB.
- Monthly line-rents are inclusive of all taxes.
Terms & Conditions:
- Standard device prices are applied.
- Package conversion is allowed to the existing EVO and Charji customers.
- Existing subscribers can switch to existing subscribers by paying one time package conversion charges of Rs. 500 only.
- For purchases of CharJi EVO and EVO 9.3 made before the 31st of October 2015, these discounted packages are valid.
- Monthly line-rents are inclusive of all taxes including with-holding taxes.
- These package tariffs are valid for 6 months only.
- After 6 months, new data limits will be applicable.