PTCL Launches EVO Nitro Cloud-Share with MicroSD Card Sharing Ability
PTCL announces the new EVO Nitro Cloud-Share device for its customers with sharing ability of microSD card. Yes, this is the amazing brand new offer by PTCL in September 2014.
In the PTCL Nitro Cloud series, EVO Nitro Cloud-Share is a WiFi Hotspot Device which makes it unique from other EVO devices. . This battery powered Hotspot has a wireless interface which has the ability to connect with multiple WiFi devices. This feature is introduced by keeping in mind the convenience of working at commercial scale. EVO Nitro Cloud-Share can provide high-speed internet to mobile phones, consoles, laptops, gaming, PDA’s and much more. Buy it to explore it.
In comparison to the previous PTCL Nitro Cloud, the distinct specification of PTCL EVO Nitro Cloud-Share is that it can easily share all specified content of the MicroSD with other users who are connected to the device over WiFi. This feature has made it very much acceptable in sense of continence as data sharing is the primary need of today’s era at any place.
PTCL EVO Nitro Cloud-Share device is available with a WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) option. Along with it, a 1.0 inch OLED screen also comes with it that indicates signal strength, Wi-Fi, Roam status, WAN Connection mode battery, connection status etc. A spare battery is also incorporated in each nitro cloud-share device for the ease of customers. Furthermore, now EVO PTCL Nitro Cloud-Share device portal is accessible through “nitro.cs” easily. It means that now its users have no need to type in the complete IP address i.e. 192.168…. purchase PTCL EVO Nitro Cloud-Share device for such a low price and get the commands on your finger tips.
Specifications And Features:
– EV-DO REV-B access by means of a sharp mobile hotspot.
– In 200+ cities, excellent 9.3 Mbps Rev.B speeds are being provided.
– Speeds up to 14.7 MBPS Downlink and 5.4 Mbps uplink in metropolitan areas (currently Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi) are supported by Superior Rev.B Phase-2 Compliant device.
– 1.0” OLED Screen that perfectly shows battery, signal strength, connection status and other grade.
– MicroSD data sharing over WiFi to all users connected to the device.
– MicroSD Slot that can support up to 32 GB.
– This device comes with WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) which is a marvelous feature that allows its users to easily connect WPS-supported client devices without the irritation of typing in a password tab.
– 1700 mAh battery comes with the device that can provide usage up to 5 Hours. Plus, 1 spare battery is also given along with.
– It has CDMA Rev.A that supports speeds of 3.1 Mbps in 250+ cities with 1X Fallback.
– This device is absolutely free of cost with data bundle of 3 months at just Rs. 9,500.
Monthly Packages Tariff:
– Monthly package of 20GB volume PTCL EVO Nitro Cloud-Share device can be subscribed for just Rs. 1,500.
– Monthly rental charges of 30GB volume PTCL EVO Nitro Cloud-Share device are just Rs. 3,000.
– Monthly package of 50GB volume PTCL EVO Nitro Cloud-Share device can be subscribed for just Rs. 3,200.
– PTCL EVO Nitro Cloud-Share device is easily available at all PTCL one stop shop as well as authorized retail outlets.
So avail PTCL EVO Nitro Cloud-Share device now to make the most from PTCL EVO Nitro Cloud-Share device monthly packages.
PTCL Launches EVO Nitro Cloud-Share with MicroSD Card Sharing Ability - Details and Instructions: