Mobilink Collaborates Twitter to Introduce Self Care Services through Tweets
Mobilink & VimpelCom have collaborated with Twitter to introduce an innovative self-care customer service called #Mobilinkcare. For those who don’t know, VimpelCom is the parent company of Mobilink and Twitter is a renowned micro-blogging service with over 320 million monthly active users globally. #Mobilinkcare is a self care service by Mobilink to facilitate its customer for the first time in the history of Pakistan.
- VimpelCom launches Mobilinkcare on Twitter via Mobilink’s platform to ease all Mobilink customers by means of providing answers and solutions to their various queries and basic problems regarding any Mobilink service.
- The answer will be provided in the form of Twitter Direct Messages (inbox).
- For e.g.: is a Mobilink subscriber wants to know his/her current balance, then he/she can tweet with hashtag #balance to @Mobilink. It will generate him/her details of current balance on Direct Message.
List of services available in the Mobilinkcare menu on Twitter are given below for which Mobilink users can make queries:
- #Balance: Gives information about the current balance.
- #Mypackage: Gives information about the existing voice & internet plans.
- #Internetoffers: Gives information about Mobilink’s popular internet offers available.
- #Voiceoffers: Gives information about Mobilink’s popular voice offers.
- #Smsoffers: Gives information about Mobilink’s popular SMS plans/offers available.
- #Newoffer: Gives information about Mobilink’s new offers (Internet, voice, SMS).
The VP Marketing at Mobilink, Mr. Asif Aziz expressed his delighted feelings on this partnership and said,
Mobilink believes in nonstop innovation, may it be our product offerings or customer care services. Ensuring subscriber queries are answered effectively in slightest amount of time is an ever evolving method at our company. This milestone partnership with Twitter has a variety of benefits for brand Mobilink, and can be heralded as a game changer in the industry. The service will let us to decrease current traffic on our customer care centers, assists us in promoting our latest offerings, whereas allowing increased meeting between our brand and customers. We also are going to get our recharge and bundle subscription facilities on to the Twitter platform in the upcoming months. With the launch of Mobilinkcare on Twitter, Mobilink becomes only the third telecom to execute such exceptional services for its customers.