Jazz One Package
Mobilink present Jazz One Package for its valued customers that it is according to the rule that one nation should have one rate. So the biggest network of Pakistan, Mobilink, has got the prevailage to introduce Jazz One Package. According to the principle of ease, Jazz One Package beyond doubt brings our guarantee of liberty to life i.e. the freedom to call anyone, anywhere & anytime at the lowest rates.
Further details of Jazz One Package are given below. So don’t wait and just subscribe to this exciting offer today! Tariff details are given here:
- (All Rates are inclusive of tax)
- From Mobilink to Mobilink, Rs. 1.8 will be charged per minute at any time i.e. 24 hours a day.
- From Mobilink to other mobile networks, Rs. 2.5 will be charged per minute at any time i.e. 24 hours a day.
- 20 Friends and Family Numbers can be added.
- From Mobilink to Mobilink (Friends and Family Numbers), Rs. 0.6 per 30 seconds will be charged at any time i.e. 24 hours a day.
- Rs. 2 will be charged per SMS to Mobilink or any other local network.
Terms & Conditions:
There are certain terms and conditions for the subscription of Jazz One package which are mentioned below:
- All Rates in PKR (Pakistani Rupee)
- Call Setup fee of Rs 0.60 (tax included) will be charged on the first pulse for all Base Rate local calls
- Call Setup fee of Rs 0.12 (tax included) will be charged on the first pulse of all other calls
- For Balance Inquiry, Dial *111# for Rs. 0.24 (tax included)
- For any additional query, call 111 helpline for Rs. 2.39 (tax included)
- Withholding tax of 14% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% applies on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.06% and operational fee of 5.06% applies on recharge, and 18% FED applies on usage in Sindh
- Service charges of 5.04% and operational fee of 5.04% applies on recharge, and 18.5% FED applies on usage in rest of Pakistan
- 1.27% higher prices will be charged in Sindh
- 0.84% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan.