Mobilink presents Jazz First Package for Mobilink customers as their first package. All the time, first package is so important and it’s the characteristic of Mobilink jazz that it makes the first package of its customers very much memorable and affordable. Mobilink Jazz First provides the convenient, simplest and most attractive rates not only on Mobilink network but on all networks of Pakistan at any time i.e. around 24 hours.
Further details of Jazz First Package are given below. So don’t wait and just subscribe to this exciting offer today! Tariff details are given here:
- From Mobilink to Mobilink, Rs. 0.99 will be charged for 30 seconds at any time i.e. 24 hours a day.
- From Mobilink to other mobile networks, Rs. 0.99 will be charged for 30 seconds at any time i.e. 24 hours a day.
- From Mobilink to PTCL, Rs. 0.99 will be charged for 30 seconds at any time i.e. 24 hours a day.
- For sms from Mobilink to Mobilink, Rs 1.2 per sms will be charged.
- For sms from Mobilink to other networks, Rs 1.5 per sms will be charged.
- For sms from Mobilink to landline, Rs 1.5 per sms will be charged
Terms and conditions:
There are certain terms and conditions for the subscription of Jazz First Package which are mentioned below:
- On all new sales and MNP, Jazz First Package will be the default package.
- Jazz customers can migrate to any other packages through IVR. The 1st migration is free of charges while the subsequent migrations will be charged just Rs.15 + Tax.
- With the first pulse for each non discounted call, just Rs 0.10 + Tax will be charged as call setup fee.
- On international calls, no any call setup fee of Rs 0.10 + Tax will be charged.
- 5% service charges as well as 2% operational fee is applied on each recharge which is done through scratch cards as well as jazz Ezeeload.
- 19.5% FED on usage as well as 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill is applied.
- Terms and conditions are applied.
- All calls which are made on the helpline of Mobilink i.e. will charge just Rs. 2 + tax.
- Using a SIM which is not registered on your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA